The Lyfe Magazine’s Summer 2020 digital version is now available! We have packed this issue with tons of information, motivation, encouragement, and fun for the lifestyle lover in you. The digital version is complete with interactive content and contains 12 extra pages, not included in the print version.
Want romance and relationship advice? Read “10 Key Questions to ask in any Romantic Relationship” and “7 Challenges of Men that Women Don’t Understand”.
Are you an entrepreneur? “8 Effective Habits for the Successful Entrepreneur” is included just for you.
Are you wondering what the future may hold in these uncertain times? Then Shawn-Ta Wilson’s, “Uncertainty” article is tailored for you.
This powerful issue features one of the up and coming talented singers the world is waiting to embrace. The Lyfe Magazine sat down and talked with Lay-T. C. whose new CD “If I Ask You” is blowing up the charts.
Love movies? This issue of The Lyfe Magazine includes an interview with Jared Cohn, Director of Street Survivors (The True Story of the Lynyrd Skynyrd Plane Crash). Jared dropped some expert knowledge for those of you who want to enter the movie business.
Yes, still there is more…
We have featured articles from our talented staff of writers:
• Beryl Brackett’s Just A Thought column reviewed Lysa Terkeurst’s, “It’s Not Supposed to be This Way”.
• Beryl also interviewed Jasmine Young and her new business “Melanin in the City”.
• Fred Beaty provides his thoughts in his latest piece, “I’m Not Okay”.
Guest authors include:
• Vanessa Rainey Johnson–Affirming Self in the Perils of Darkness
• Felicia Flake–The Benefits of Working Out as a Couple
• Stephanie Wynn–The Importance of Building a Brand for Your Business
• Brenna Fields Taylor–What is Courage?
• Inez Cooke-5 Essential Strategies to Support Emotional Well-Being for The Family During A Crisis